Wednesday 22 June 2011

Entertainment and Fashion Show List Sri Lankan Hot Models Hot Photos Biography Videos

Entertainment and Fashion Show List Biography
“That album was quite embryonic,” declares Anjali, “it was at the time I decided to start singing again. It was quite a tender, very personal and very adventurous album.”
Previously Anjali’s output on three well received EP’s – “Maharani”, “Ju Ju” and “Aquila” - navigated a loose and languid experimentalism over structured songcraft. Compiled on 1999’s “SHEER WITCHERY” album, these forays into sampledelic terrains became a vital learning process.
" When I was signed to Wiiija it was on the back of an acoustic show I did,” says Anjali, “but then I ditched all those songs, bought a sampler and started from there. ‘Sheer Witchery’ was very experimental but by ‘Anjali’ I was already moving back towards songwriting. ‘The World of Lady A’ is a lot more confident and focused. Vocally it is better as my voice has progressed. I really think I’ve arrived with this album.”

Entertainment and Fashion Show List
Entertainment and Fashion Show List
Entertainment and Fashion Show List
Entertainment and Fashion Show List
Entertainment and Fashion Show List
Entertainment and Fashion Show List
Entertainment and Fashion Show List
Entertainment and Fashion Show List


Fashion TV "Sunrise in Baku Fashion Show" by KPK Entertainment
Fashion Show Gone Wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment